RN / Registered Nurse / New Hampshire / Any / RN-Post Operations Job
Compensation: $70,040.00 - $95,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Specialty: RN-Post Operations/Recovery Room-Travel
Locations: New London, New Hampshire
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Post-operative nurses provide intensive care to patients as they awaken from anesthesia after a surgical procedure.
- Because they typically have significant experience in a medical-surgical environment or in emergency medicine, they're equipped to identify complications and intervene quickly.
- Responsible for directing patient care within the OR/GI Lab
- Use critical thinking skills while providing safe quality care
- Involved in assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation
Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of acute clinical care nursing experience
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Must have current New Hampshire state license
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you're interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, hospice, intensive, intensive care, mhb, nurse rn, psychatric, tcu, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...