RN- Travel Ambulatory Care- Locums/Travel
Compensation: $70,040.00 - $95,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in New London, New Hampshire. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Specialty: RN-Ambulatory Care - Travel
Locations: New London, New Hampshire
Shift: Variable Shifts
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- An ambulatory care nurse is a nursing professional that treats patients that seek routine medical care for acute and chronic illnesses as well as injuries, usually outside of a hospital setting.
- As an ambulatory care nurse, you will most likely find yourself working with individuals on an outpatient basis only.
- Assist physicians with patient management
- Provide Surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery
- Professional ambulatory care nursing is a highly complex specialty where you will care for patients in environments that are not in hospitals.
- Monitoring the patients physical and emotional well being
Qualifications and Job Info
- Minimum of 2-3 years Ambulatory experience
- Current ACLS & BLS Required
- Must have current New Hampshire state license
- Travel experience a plus
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
Direct: [Click Here to Apply]
Main: [Click Here to Apply]
Email: [Click Here to Apply] />Web: allmedical.com
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Associated topics: ambulatory, care unit, coronary, hospice, maternal, mhb, nurse, psychatric, registed, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...