- Retain business customers by mining and growing accounts through
solution based selling and account management via the telephone.
- Make outbound calls to accounts to achieve sales quota metrics.
- Prepares sales documentation, activity reports, and forecasts, as
- Creates proposals for customers related to the proposed solution and
new sales opportunities.
- Develop customer relationships through regular customer contact via
- Drive both sales growth and account retention by introducing various
products and services available through Comcast Business.
- Document effectively and accurately conversations and contact
information into client management system.
- Work with customers to minimize down-grading or leaving Comcast.
- Ability to function in a closely monitored environment, including
continual monitoring of customer calls and productivity levels.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or equivalent
- Generally requires 0- 2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer