Healthcare - Physician
68 Old Town Rd Ext
An established facility in New Hampshire is currently in search of a gastroenterologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be able to use eClinicalWorks EMR for charting. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and the physician will see 16 - 18 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a NH state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR
- Caseload: 16 - 18 patients per day
- Procedures: General GI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, rheumatology, sports
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...