Experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner needed in Southern New Hampshire
24-bed private and semi-private unit designed for family-centered care with neonatal transport program, high-frequency ventilation, whole body cooling and a NICU follow-up program. Subspecialty programs supporting the NICU include surgery, pulmonary, neurology, gastroenterology, nephrology, medical urology and high-risk MFM.
- Established level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Full-time position
- Must have 3-5 years experience
- PICC lines, delivery room management, lumbar punctures and, endotracheal intubations
- Board certification in Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Located in beautiful southern New Hampshire with easy access to the coast, the mountains, and the city.?
- Join the best, practice with the best. Competitive compensation and generous time off, benefits package.
Associated topics: board, community, family, locum, neighborcare, nursing assistant cna, nurse specialist, physician assistant, practitioner, spanish