The Software Engineer I is an entry-level role that offers a great introduction to programming in a customer service environment. The Software Engineer I will create and support custom applications designed to meet the specific needs of each customer.
* Responsible for troubleshooting, investigating application issues. * Development of software that deviates from standard documented processes. * Must have ability to assist via telephone in support of Client Relations. * Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple critical paths. * Diagnose and resolve escalated issues involving proprietary products. * Facilitate technical issues resolution in a collaborative team approach involving development, product management and implementation as appropriate.
* High School diploma or GED. * At least 1 year of software development experience, including coursework, projects, etc. * Experience using C# and SQL. * Experience using Visual Studio, XML. * Experience providing technical support in a customer service environment. * Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple critical paths. * Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook.
* Bachelor's degree. * Experience using Perl or Powershell. * Experience providing technical support in a customer service environment.
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care. From Patient-to-Payment^SM, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.
- provided by Dice Associated topics: algorithm, application, backend, c++, developer, perl, php, sde, software development engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.