Our newest Customer Solution Architect (CSA) will be identifying customer's business problems and solving those problems through the use of technology, supporting the field on complex sales engagements and achieving and maintaining an expert level knowledge base in their area of expertise. This role is considered to be a hybrid with both delivery and design responsibilities.
CSA's have a broad understanding of how multiple related technologies align to customer business requirements. CSA's function is equally technically and business focused. The CSA directs one of more Design Architects across multiple client engagements. Works with the sales team and to determine how technology can optimize clients' current, as well as creating a roadmap to support customers evolving business requirements. The CSA provides technical leadership to internal company initiatives. They analyze, test and recommend new advanced solutions in support of the Practice & Advanced Solution teams. They participate in the recruiting and technical interview process.General Characteristics:
Primary Position Tasks:
- Makes decisions with broad influence on the activities of his or her organization.
- Makes authoritative decisions and recommendations that are conclusive and have a far-reaching impact on the organization.
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity, foresight and mature judgment in planning, organizing and guiding extensive programs and activities of major consequence.
- Receives administrative supervision with assignments given in terms of broad general objectives and limits.
Minimum Education/Certification/Experience Requirements:
- Understands business problems for customer base and is able to translate them into technical requirements.
- Provides specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major account opportunities.
- Understands and articulates respective Architecture discipline and provides technical services in the form of design, assessment and analysis.
- Serve as a technical sales lead on customer engagements.
- Provides consultative support and mentors other less experienced engineers in assigned major account opportunities
- Performs advisory or consulting work for the organization for broad program areas or an intensely specialized area with innovative or important aspects.
- Develop additional technical and professional skills through career-track curriculum and self-learning experiences.
- Keeps up to date on relevant competitive solutions, products and competition.
- Other business duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years work experience
- 5 years of presales engineer experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen and qualify to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Active and verified professional level OEM certifications (ex. Cisco CCNP, CCDP)
Work location varies. Travel varies and can be up to 50% depending upon work location
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River Computer Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).
Associated topics: .net, architecture, c#, design pattern, devops, java, lead, project architect, senior software developer, software engineer lead