Beauty Advisor Seasonal - Store 495- Ulta Beauty
Compensation: $20,170.00 - $25,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ulta Beauty takes great pride in continually searching for passionate beauty lovers, with unique qualities and skills, to join our team. We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
The Beauty Advisor is under direct supervision of store management. This individual is responsible for providing an exceptional experience for all ULTA guests by engaging each guest to determine their individual needs, keeping fixtures stocked with merchandise, maintaining overall store cleanliness and completing tasks as assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes eye contact, smiles, and promptly acknowledges and greets each guest entering the store, or guests within close proximity while moving throughout the store.
- Offers friendly, knowledgeable and courteous service. Understands that guest service is the top priority and ceases performing tasks when guests are present and in need of assistance.
- Determines each guest s needs and answers questions concerning products and services. If necessary, partners with management to ensure the guest s needs are met.
- While serving guests, recommends additional and complementary products and/or services based on information provided by the guest or items already selected for purchase.
- Informs guests of current promotions, events and services within the store.
- Is able to serve multiple guests at one time while maintaining composure during busy or peak selling times.
- Contributes to the store s overall sales, conversion goals, and meets or exceeds individual goals.
- Helps to eliminate and/or reduce potential theft of product by providing exceptional guest service and maintaining awareness while on the sales floor.
- Courteously handles sales, refunds and exchanges. Ensures that the correct price, tax and/or discount are applied correctly to each sale.
- Ensures all resets and planograms are executed as directed.
- Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events.
- In between serving guests, ensures the store is replenished throughout the day and merchandises all products to company standards on shelves and tables.
- Participates in physical inventory preparation, execution and follow-up.
- Executes receipt of shipment truck within company guidelines.
- Executes other operational tasks as directed by management.
- Responsible for overall store cleanliness including restrooms, cashwrap, backroom and sales floor.
- Takes the initiative to stay informed regarding new or existing products is knowledgeable about their ingredients and benefits to better serve guests.
- High school diploma, 1 year relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 1 year. retail experience preferred.
- Demonstrates a passion for guest service and a competency for selling.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
For positions located in San Francisco: pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...