Compensation: $30,235.00 - $59,970.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Are you the One for UNO? Here s how to tell
- You have a passion for IRRESISTIBLE FOOD & BEVERAGE
- You know that being yourself is what makes GENUINE HOSPITALITY come to life
- You believe in creating a WARM & INVITING ATMOSPHERE for both guests and teammates
- You have things to TEACH and a willingness to LEARN
- You like to have FUN while working hard as a team and celebrating wins
So what is UNO?
- Chicago, 1943: Ike Sewell invents the Deep Dish Pizza at the original Pizzeria UNO on the corner of Ohio and Wabash Street
- Boston, 1979: UNO expands and begins crafting an Irresistible pizza experience outside Chicago
- Everywhere, Between Then and Now: UNO expands to over 130 full-service company-owned and franchised casual-themed UNO Pizzeria & Grills with a simple Core Ideology: Irresistible Food & Beverage, Genuine Hospitality, Warm & Inviting Atmosphere, and Fun. (Does that look familiar?)
- Here, Now: You read this ad and help write the next chapter of the UNO story
At UNO, every person in our restaurants provides a unique service to our guests and teammates. We know you may have experience, and we ll teach you the rest.
What you ll be doing:
- Creating an irresistible experience for your guests
- Engaging in friendly conversation with guests to find out their wants and needs
- Maintaining the flow of the restaurant by seating guests
- Being knowledgeable and enthusiastic
- Making suggestions to enhance the guests dining experience
- Answering the phone
- Processing and packaging perfect takeout orders
- Maintaining cash and cash equivalents
- Soliciting guest feedback
- Performing light housekeeping duties. You know cleaning menus, tables, chairs and floors
- Ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked, and orderly
Associated topics: auxiliar de comedor, camarera, camarero, food and beverage server, servidor, servidor de banquetes, steward, wait staff, waiter, wine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...